How to Apply

Students who wish to declare the Minor must be eligible for 3rd year standing. The minor can be declared on the Student Service Centre (SSC) when you have third-year standing. Arts subject courses must be chosen in consultation with Arts Advising, preferably prior to declaration; Arts Advising may consult with the Teacher Education office for final approval of these courses.

See the Arts Undergraduate website for information for who to contact should you have any further questions about the ECED Minor.